The latest diet/workout craze that targets your abdominal muscles comes from Brett Hoebel, the trainer to the contestants of the reality show ‘Biggest Loser.’ With his RevAbs diet workout he promises a 6-pak of abs in just 90 days. He does this with his Ab-centrics training techniques, which target your abdominals from 6 different angles to really promote a chiselled look. When combined with the supplied nutritional information this program can really work.
The secret ingredient to the RevAb diet/workout is Brett’s introduction to Capoeira. Capoeira is a Brazilian martial art that injects a sense of fun into the workouts. The RevAb diet/workout guarantees you will lose 10 pounds and one dress size in the first two weeks or your money back. With a guarantee like that it is hard not to give this diet and workout a solid college try.
1. You do not need to have access to a world class gym to do the exercises as presented by Brett Heobel. Everything can be done at home.
2. There are a wide variety of ab workouts, so that you can maintain your interest and hit your abs from different angles to really eliminate flab.
3. Both men and women can do these exercises.
4. Great money back guarantee.
5. Combines ab workouts with cardio exercises so that it really presents a complete full body workout.
- Not much with this program. Like everything else, the more you put in the more you will get out of the program. Some people might slack off and this will inhibit getting the results you crave.
Get ready for veggies and lean proteins washed down with plenty of fresh water. The plan warns you against refined and processed foods. Whole grains and whole foods will become a mainstay of your diet. The RevAbs program supplies you with a nutrition guide (65 pages of goodness) that contains plenty of customizable meal plans. Brett also throws in his 14-day Jump Start guide to really get you on track.
There are 7 DVDs that contain 9 different workouts. Each routine should take roughly 15 to 40 minutes to complete. The DVDs are as follows:
- Fire Up Your Abs: Brett introduces some of his signature moves to target the abs from 6 different angels for 6 times the results. He combines these ab workouts with cardio moves to trim the fat.
- Ab-centrics and How to Capoeira: Brett gets us to target our abs and at the same time introduces a unique Brazilian inspired martial art.
- Total Strength and Mercy Abs: This workout is ideal for long, strong lean muscles.
- Fat Burning Abs: Another cardio and ab burning workout that will leave you gasping for more.
- Power Intervals: This is a high intensity cardio workout that is combined with resistance training for your legs. With these moves, you will speed up your metabolism, burn fat, tone the buns and workout your abdominals.
- Power Intervals II: Once again, lower body resistance training combined with awesome cardio moves blast fat into a thing of the past.
- Strength & Endurance & Merciless Abs: Here we are presented with a great total body workout
RevAbs gives us a complete program of nutritional aid and workout ideas that is guaranteed to take the fat off and leave you feeling better and with a nice 6 pack to boot.
No related posts.