Written by Ann Louise Gittleman, the Fat Flush Plan Diet is considered to be both a detox and weight loss diet. The system within this ebook works to eliminate the fat from your waist, hips and thighs in – get this – just two weeks! Plus, the program will help reshape your body for the better by detoxifying your body. Despite the fact that this plan focuses on a two-week weight loss plan, this plan is something that can be maintained for the rest of your life and will help you maintain your weight loss.
The plan starts by informing you of the five factors that are not usually considered to cause weight gain.
1. Your liver.
2. When fat is not actually fat.
3. The fear of consuming fat.
4. Excess insulin in the body.
5. Stress, which creates fat.
The Fat Flush Plan consists of three different phases that are outlined within the book in-depth including tips on keeping a journal, exercising and sleeping. The book also consists of information that will help when you are grocery shopping as well as pointers on how to stay on track when out and about, away from the house. The three phases in this book are:
1. A fat flush of two weeks. This particular phase is basically to reduce the water retention in your body (and fat loss!). You will follow a very strict 1,110 to 1,200 calories per day of low-carb foods, which means no starchy veggies, fats, dairy products or grains.
2. A fat flush that is ongoing. In this second phase, you can consume between 1,200 and 1,500 calories each day – and even have a couple carbs so long as they are “friendly” ones.
3. A plan to change your lifestyle eating habits. This last plain is basically like a weight maintenance stage in which you can consume around 1,500 or more calories per day. Some dairy products, gluten-free grains as well as some carbs are reintroduced to the body but gradually.
The Fat Flush Plan is very encouraging when it comes to exercise and recommends 20 to 40 minutes of daily exercise – depending upon the phase that you are in. Usually, walking is good enough but some strength training is also mentioned for a couple times per week. It is also vital that you get eight hours of sleep per night for maximum weight loss, which is also outlined in this book.
Pros of the Fat Flush Plan
- Designed as a long-term weight loss solution rather than a short-term solution.
- Includes more than 40 recipes.
- Includes information regarding exercising and sleeping.
- Promotes higher energy levels.
Cons of the Fat Flush Plan
- Not ideal for those that cannot follow a strict diet plan.
- The daily calorie intake may be too low in Phase 1 for many individuals – such as men – which could affect your metabolic rate.
No related posts.